Relax and enjoy this spacious home sitting on 656sqm and within 300m of the foreshore. The home has so very much to offer the NEW lucky buyers - a contemporary double storey brick and clay tile construction home with a unique layout that offers a “Guest Wing” downstairs which is the equivalent of a main bedroom and ensuite and another main bedroom with ensuite upstairs.
>> Hide Full Description
Double front doors open to a welcoming entrance that can lead to either the formal area consisting of the lounge and dining room or to a separate open plan family and meals area catered for from a modern kitchen of ample size to feed the hungriest of families.
Summer comfort is afforded upstairs with insulation and ducted air conditioning and split system r/c air conditioners servicing the downstairs living areas and guest bedroom.
All bathrooms and ensuite have been recently renovated to a high standard.
The outdoor entertainment is provided for by a large gable patio that can accommodate a very generous gatherings of family and friends.
• A very quiet cul de sac location.
• Lush gardens and lawns all reticulated automatically from its own bore.
• 12 Solar Panels supplying approximately 3 Kilowatts of free electricity.
• A 8 metre balcony servicing the upstairs main bedroom and secondary bedroom.
• Powered workshop.
• Within the Shelley Primary School catchment area.
• Within the Rossmoyne High and Primary School catchment area.
• Approximately 5 Kms to Curtin University.
And the benefits go on and on ........
COMING SOON, so call to register your interest and arrange a viewing in the very near future.